If we discover a conflict of interest, the review lacks proper substance, or the writer or anyone from their firm has already provided a review for the service provider, we will not release it.
A review cannot be written for a variety of purposes. There are some of them:
- A conflict of interest exists.
- The substance of the review is considered inadequate.
- A recommendation for the service provider has already been requested by the reviewer or anyone from their firm.
- There is insufficient data to confirm the user or the project/service.
- The analysis is a forgery or a hoax.